Advertising in the Co-op Voice is an affordable way to reach a targeted audience year-round. We offer free classified advertising to individuals, non-profits and other non-business organizations. Low rates for paid advertising are now $100 (smaller ad) and $200 (larger ad) for the year, but as of January 1st the rates will go up to $150 and $300, respectively.
Advertisements remain on the website throughout an entire year and cycle into each new edition of the Co-op Voice. A new emailed newsletter is sent monthly (11 months per year) and can reach thousands of subscribers to drive traffic to the website.
If you’re thinking of taking a paid ad with us, write now! Prices are going up on January 1, 2018, to help meet the costs of production.
Interested in learning more? Please contact us at: advertising AT coopvoice.com
Co-op Voice Advertising and Classified Policy
The Co-op Voice reserves the right to accept or reject any paid ad or free classified ad based on committee approval. Cooperative-friendly ads are appreciated.
- Advertising Policy
- Ads will be either:
325 px by 200 px for $150.00 (as of Jan. 1, 2018)
325 px by 400 px for $300.00 (as of Jan. 1, 2018)
- The price includes all 11 issues for the calendar year.
- You can design your own ad or use a professional designer.
- If you use Canva, the Beginner tutorial and Basic Shortcut tutorial: https://designschool.canva.com/tutorials/
- Or, if you prefer, Graphic Designer Carol Coogan will make the ad for you. This requires a fee, which you pay to her. She has a website http://www.carolcoogandesign.com/. Or you can email her at redravencc AT gmail.com.
- If possible, please submit your ad in png format, which is what Canva suggests, as well. However, jpeg is good, too.
- Ads must be submitted and approved by the second Sunday of the month to appear in that month’s issue.
- Ads will be either:
- Free Classified Ad Policy
- Classified ads must be limited to 50 words or less
- They can run for up to 3 consecutive months
- Classifieds are limited to individuals, families, non-profits, or organizations. No businesses may run a classified ad.
- Classifieds must be submitted and approved by the second Sunday of the month to appear in that month’s issue.